.

.

.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

learn from the greatest - skillshare



I am really into Skillshare right now! I've been dreaming of studying Graphic Design, but I have not been able this passed year. I don't remember how I came across Skillshare, but I am really thankful. I can learn from so many skilled and hard working letterers, graphic designers, calligraphers, web designers, audio engineers and more by my own desk and computer.



At this moment I am digging into Digitizing Hand Lettering: From Sketch to Vector by the great
Sean McCabe. I have been doing the things he teaches for some time now, but taking his class gives me unvaluable tools to make me work faster, smoother and, of course, make it greater looking!

Skillshare enables me to offer you a discount if you enroll any paid course for the first time.
Take a class on Skillshare. Use my link and get $10 to start learning today.

I have enrolled these ones as well:



An Online Skillshare Class by Jessica Hische




An Online Skillshare Class by Mary Kate McDevitt




Happy creating!




No comments: