.

.

.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's a little crazy...

... but I wanted to do this so bad! I mentioned me being a little sad not having had the time to make Christmas candy before Christmas. Well I made candy the day before yesterday instead!
In addition to the Peppermint Kisses, I posted about earlier, I made...

Traditional toffee (in vintage Arabia coffee cups, a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law).

My absolute favourite; Gingebread Marbles!

Dried fruit and nuts mixed with melted chocolates, very simple but grand! And my 2008 year's versions of "ice chocolates"; White and Dark Chocolate Delights.

Here are the recipies of three of my traditional Christmas sweets (since I've made them three years in a row, isn't it a tradition then?). The extra ingredient in the Delights are varied every year (2007 it was orange in white and coffee in dark if I remember correctly) but the basics are same every year.


Thank you, by the way, for telling me about your favourite Christmas candy! Any chance of a recipe swap?

Happy Thursday evening to you all!
S

4 comments:

Hanna said...

Tack för senast vännen! Och oj VARFÖR bor vi inte i Vasa? Då sku vi helt definitivt våldsgästa er och godisarna, dom ser helt fantastiskt goda ut!! (å fina receptkort!) KRAM!

alegni said...

vad roligt att du tittade in hos mig. ärligt talat så har jag varit inne hos dig många gånger o jag fascineras av allt du gör, på riktigt! jag har dock varit för blyg för att lämna ett spår, men bättre sent än aldrig ;)

Anonymous said...

Ååååå, du har ju fått mina kaffekoppar! Samlar på den serien, och de är jättesvåra att hitta. Avis! Godiset ser också väldigt bra ut.

Jenny said...

Oj va gott de ser ut, o så fint dukat! :)