.

.

.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DIY pallet bed


 These are pictures from our old house, the one we moved out of a few month ago (oh how time passes!). We made our own bed base from simple [euro] pallets. I like the rough style. And I loved adding colour to accompany the wood and the otherwise white room.

I shot these pictures in the evening, so they are a bit dark and foggy.



  I bought the pallets from a transportation company in Vaasa. The rugs are from Ikea.





The dresses are second hand. The drawer is from anno.fi. The colourful throw is also second hand.



The small red chair is my husband's. He got it as a kid. The table was a thrift find that I had big diy plans for, but I never got to work on it. It found its way back to the thrift shop.

I miss our house a little bit, and all the furniture we weren't able to bring to our new hometown. But I am very happy with our current way of living: in a small apartment, with a lot less stuff.

Sofie

No comments: