.

.

.

Monday, June 2, 2014

vintage fair at Årsta Castle - part 1

This past weekend was fair weekend for me! I really enjoyed it! Malin of Fiffi's Vintage had organized a great antique and vintage fair at Årsta Castle.

First some pictures from the Fia Lotta Jansson Design corner on Saturday.






I was happy to share the company of Carolina of Marshmallow Electra during the weekend. We always have a lot of fun together. On Saturday morning we drove to the castle and had our breakfast there, complete with the nearness of a big chandelier, some swords and a stuffed moose head!
 


Below is the beautiful Zoe Durrant of Pete & the Rose Vintage. Go check her wardrobe out!



I was happy (and a quite starstruck) when I realized I was going to have Johanna of PILL jewelry as my neighbour the first day. I have been fascinated by her creations for a couple of years, but never had the chance to meet her until now. I really enjoyed her company, she is a great person!

 


Me and Johanna traded goods and I absolutely adore my new necklace!

Below is Carolina of Marshmallow Electra selling one of her vintage bathing suits to a happy customer. Here you can find Carolinas shop on the net!

 


 Coming up: part two of my weekend at Årsta Castle!


Have a great Monday y'all!



No comments: