.

.

.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

it has been too long

And it might take even longer for me to write the next post, because:
- I am going on a 4 day job trip (recreation and education by the sea on Åland)
- my camera is broken (major low!)

That was not too many reasons, but they are enough to keep me from blogging for a while.

For now I will treat you with pictures of myself. My sister C is home on holidays (she is working at the emergency in a hospital in Norway) and took this picture. She always brings out the best of me!




Hugs and all the best to you all!
I'll be back!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alltså du är tillbaka på jobb!!! Vad roligt! OCh Åland, det skulle sitta. Men jag är hemma ännu en liten tid med mina gryn. Ha det gott på Åland, och annars oxå. Henna

Sofie said...

hej henna!
jag hade hoppats att träffa dig, men var glad då jag hörde orsaken varför du inte kom! mys med grynen!
åland var riktigt bra! eggehorn e så avväpnande och når då djupt med sina ord, så det var andligen mycket bra!
kram till dig! hoppas vi ses snart!
s