.

.

.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

me likes

I am longing for a new wardrobe, spring and all, and without money (being a parent at home, you know!:) I am really inspired to make the clothes I want myself. For that I do not need much money and I get to do what I love, craft that is! All I need is inspiration, and I get lots from fellow bloggers. Here are some inspiration for you too:

The oh so inspiring Queen of Trashion Outi at Outsapop has great DIY tips on her blog. Like this shredded Marimekko tee. She has picture and video tutorials and links to others who have made this piece of beautiful garment.

Outi has got so much inpiration on her blog, so do not miss it!!!


Sue has a great tutorial for a fabulous dress. This is actually one dress worn in many ways. Go check out her blog and see more of her pictures and inspiration. This one is absolutely on my to-do list!!


Suburban Queen has a nice idea on how to make a belt made out of ties. Easy and sweet!


This reconstructed tee is also a favourite of mine (you can do so much out of old t-shirts!!!). It is by Kindom Of Style and I found it via Outsapop.

Do you have any favourite sources of inspiration to share?

All the best fot the upcoming week!


No comments: