.

.

.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

New trousers


Hooray! My second pair of trousers for E, refashioned from a thrifted hoodie I wore a lot when I was pregnant. I finished them yesterday at our syjunta for moms.

When I came home from that syjunta I made myself a cup of hibiscus tea and read the latest issue of Lantliv. I had a sore stomach and realized it has been ages ago since I sat on the couch under a blanket just reading and relaxing. I enjoyed my moment very much! (Akalija bought her Lantliv as a part of a survival kit for the weekend, I thought the "survival kit" was a great description, it inspired me to by my mag!)

Tonight the second syjunta I am in is starting! Hooray again! Bunch of lovely friends in that group, looking forward to it!

What are your creative idéas for this spring? What do you want to make, for yourself or for somebody else?

I will try to change the colors in our livingroom, from Christmas red to orange. I've got the fabrics and accessories, just need to start sewing! This idéa I will finish!!!

Hugs,
S

3 comments:

alegni said...

idag sydde jag en ny gardin till vessan o så har jag börjat på min sjal med nya friska tag o nytt garn :)

Anonymous said...

Vilka söta byxor! E kommer att matcha fint i upp-piffade vardagsrummet kan man tänka. Idag kom min Lantliv som posten slarvat bort, så ikväll får jag också en njut-stund. Behövs!

Anonymous said...

Vi ska också piffa upp vårt hem lite... :) Köket ska få en varm äppelgrön fondvägg med en målad svart/mörkbrun detalj. Så ska vi göra om vårt köksbord till en köksö med barstolar till. :)
Även nya gardiner och dukar ska jag försöka fixa. :)
Det lät bra med en lugn stund i soffan under en filt med en tidning :)