.

.

.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Talented and creative friends

Malin Klingenberg of en gul apelsin makes these muscle warmers. She is a textile designer and this pattern is called Parentes and it is printed on recycled linen. Here is one place where you can buy Malin's products online, Stundarsboden's webshop.

Aja of Lundagård makes so many nice things, but this time I settled for these tin tags. They have already come in handy for a birthday gift and for a thank you gift for a friend. (The text on the tags are translated Thank you, Congratulations and Good Luck.) Aja has a photo of her products on her blog from the fair where I bought these tags.

I helped my mother in law sell products at the Old Time Fair in Pietarsaari on Saturday. She has got beautiful rush products and I got to sell my wool hearts and button jewellery.



My friends F and C showing their newly bought button bracelets:)

The day brought me lots of inspiration! I love days like that.
S

No comments: