.

.

Friday, February 15, 2008

A study in jelly

I made jelly cake for my husband (or "darrus" as he calls it, his grand mother made it for him when he was a little kid) as a Valentine's present and found the jelly to be extremly fascinating in shape and color, depending on how the light hit the piece of jelly.

Below is a picture of the original "darrus" (= most easily translated into "shaky", but since it is a kids word for something special it is hard to translate:)

Currant flavoured jelly on a base of raspberries.

I wrote "darling" in currant juice on the plate:) Yuk, I seem romantic, I am not really, I promise:)!

S

2 comments:

Mamma Millan said...

woow, så cooola kort!!! Impad!!!!

Tack för de fina kommentarerna på bloggen min!!Blir så glad när ni skriver!!Trevlig Helg!!

Kram Millan!!

MalinJohanna said...

Hos oss heter det "skakadarr" =). Länge sedan man fått nåt sånt, och fint dekorerat var det för P, oavsett om du är romantisk eller inte.