.

.

.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A scarf for my mom

This is the scarf I made for my mother as a Christmas gift. She got it in the first days of February, I just made her Christmas a bit longer, giving her presents a month later:)

(Don't mind the mad look on me, it was not intentional, I was actually pretty content that day since I had finished the scarf.)

Here you can find the pattern I used, it is the Dimma scarf. It is only in Swedish, but it should not be hard finding a similar pattern in English. Once you get going on knitting it is quite easy and fast.

All the best.
S

Ps. I've made the white socks on the same page, Sockor med falska flätor = Socks with fake braids, and they were fun making! I gave them to my friend J.

2 comments:

Reference Librarian said...

this is so pretty! i love the color. i'm still knitting socks for my dad that were supposed to be christmas presents too. whoops!

Ulla said...

There is a You make my day award for you in my blog!
I just found you today but you already made my day.