.

.

.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Decorations and personal notes


Love this! Print out your own paper and make nice gift wrappings or interior decorations for Christmas.

Taken from Martha Stewart's Blueprint (via Craftzine).

And on a personal note; I haven't been up to posting that much lately, as you might have noticed. I have experienced some BIG changes in my everyday life, all of them good, but they have been taking lots of my energy. A result is that I've started to feel sick, physically and this is true!, everytime I've sat down by the computer. So I have allowed myself to not feel pressure to have to post on this blog. I will not give it up, but I will not be as active as I was just a few months ago.

Having said this, it does not mean I haven't been crafting and been busy creatively. Soon I'll post on what I've been doing, apart from having started working full time again and making music (which takes up most of my time now).

See you soon!
All the best.
S

2 comments:

nikkishell said...

Nice to see you back! :)

Anonymous said...

hej! har kollat din blogg nästan varje dag, roligt att du är tillbaka! hör av dig om du vill hänga med på julpyssel i år, det blir en torsdag från fem och framåt, jag tror det var sista veckan i november, här hos oss.