.

.

.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Work Again Shirt

Hola amigos ( I am going to see Marit Bergman live tomorrow night and in her fashion, though she is singing Adios Amigos, I am greeting you:)!
Here is my "taylor's doll", that I bought in Mariehamn, and a refashion I did almost a year ago. I've worn it a lot, the premiere was on Koju's album release party. I had the inspiration then to do several Work Again Shirts, the name because they are remade men's shirts that men might have been working in before they found their way to the thrift shop and me buying them out. The inspiration stopped too soon, but I might pick it up again and continue refashioning. Got a stash of men's shirt in the wardrobe.

It's the middle of the work week. Yesterday I would have had a gig on the terrace at Strampen, but since it was raining it was cancelled. That is the deal, but it's the third time I miss out on my gigs because of the rain. My days have been filled with illustrating problems, and practicing for the gigs that got cancelled. Tomorrow and on Friday I'll attend a course in Complete Vocal Technique and in the evenings I will go listening to great live music. All of that in the cultural town of Jakobstad.

I wish you all the best for the rest of the week!
S

1 comment:

nikkishell said...

Cute shirt! I think we need a how-to.