.

.

.

Friday, August 22, 2014

summer memories


Some memories from our family's vacation in Finland in early July.





A lot of painting went down during our weeks in Kronoby. Here my sister repaints the terrace to my mother's house in a classic painter's cap.

Below is a paint stained cover I used when painting a summer house on my brother's farm.



My wedding dress and veil is still in my closet in my childhood home. I just had to try it on.



 

My husband gave me a great birthday gift: he made sure he had a car and drove me anywhere I wanted to go second hand shopping for one whole day. We chose to go east towards Seinäjoki and stop whenever we saw a "kirppis" sign (flea market sign) on the road.




Classic things of my childhood surroundings: fields and woods.







No comments: