.

.

.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

dress me up in second hand


Me in the shade. This second hand cardigan in mustard yellow (which seems to be a favourite colour of fall 2011) is one of my favourites. I bought it a few years ago and I've worn it a lot since. The label is charmingly called Elinette. The embroidered top is an Indiska thrift find. Shoes are Vans, bought on sale three years ago. The jeans are as old as the shoes and from Monki.



 Thrifted jacket, thin fabric and really comfortable. The scarf is vintage Arola. I love the colours, they are many and vivid.



The red-blue rose tote is a thrift find and the purple is home made.


What is your favourite colour and garment this fall?


I wish you all a good Tuesday!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej! Vad fin du är :) Och den fina tapeten och du matchar varnn så fint, spec med den senapsgulatröjan! Höstkram! Michaela