.

.

.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

today and four years back

Click on the years to go to original post.
 
2011:


I have a free day off from work today. I am writing answers to an interview for a paper. Later I will lead a songwriter workshop with a music class here in Vasa. I am mentally preparing for cleaning the house after the workshop. And looking forward to a quiet evening at home with my family. Morning hair and crooked smile in picture above.


2010:


I had a lot going on and took a pause. Picture from here.


2009:


I found one of my favourite video clips reminding me of my childhood.



2008:


I was a new mother. Picture by sister Charlotte.


2007:

I had my year off from work to do and make music. My artist year. I am longing back.




What did you do four years ago?



2 comments:

jenni said...

Hej! Var det du som körde förbi och vinkade? Reagerade lite för sent... :)

plapi said...

Hmh.. För fyra år sen... jag tror att jag hade ansökt en tjänst i en plats där jag jobbar just nu.. ;-)