.

.

.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

and the winners are...


I am really old-fashioned, so I wrote all the names on pieces of paper and put them in a basket, 36 tickets from 18 participants. The pictures are dark since it was past bed time this lottery came to a final. Husband had the honor to pick three winners, so here we go:



Jenni won first prize AND second prize, you lucky lady!; a free item from the FLJ Second Hand shop and a quilted pouch made from second hand fabrics. 
Ett hörn av rymden won third prize, the cushion cover.

Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you. The winners have been notified.





After sewing these prizes I am really sew sick, I really like it! Found squares of fabric I've cut out for a quilt blanket. Maybe that will be my next sewing project. I will get to that after wee E's third birthday party, the Blessed Mess concert on Thursday 5th of May at 7.30 p.m., and the Tuukka&Sofie gig at DooBop on Friday May 6th at 10 p.m. Hope to see you in one of two music events!


All the best for this week!



1 comment:

ett hörn av rymden said...

Jeee!!Min första vinst någonsin på en give-away!!! Tack!