.

.

.

Friday, February 25, 2011

I spoilt myself rotten


I started my day with leading a song writing workshop for music students. Then I bought something for my body and mind (pictured above). I had a lunch date with my husband in the city. And then I spent hours shopping second hand!

Some of the things I brought home with me are pictured below.


A little too big for wee E, but I had to get it for him anyway.


I adore Cath Kidston's fabric and oil cloth. Today I found this for a small penny.


Two more odd cups for my collection. I paid next to nothing for them, concidering they are Arabia. The pink cup I have in beige, cups I thrifted years ago. The black and white I absolutely love! I also found sweet things for the shop.



Then I picked the kids up from day care and we went home and made pizza. We had a very good evening while husband got to go and see a good band in concert.

I wish you all a great weekend!



No comments: