.

.

.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

one photo an hour


11.00
I have a day off from work. The kids are at day care. I enjoy bread my husband baked yesterday.



12.00
I work on the pictures for Fia Lotta Jansson Second Hand.



13.00
I haven't sewn in a long time. Have time for a quick project now. More on the refashion project later.



14.00
I am constructing and drawing puzzles, as I have for the last 8 years!




15.00
Drawing and making phone calls on coming gigs in between.



16.00
I am picking up the kids from day care. Forgot to bring my camera and really regret that. The sky was "surreal but nice"! Pink with supernatural sunlight.



17.00
I am making dinner.



18.00
I take a long time at the dinner table talking to my husband.



19.00
The kids are taking a bath with their father. I light a fire so the kids'll stay warm after the bath.



20.00
I am trying to get my youngest to brush her teeth. She won't let me do it! She's got character, my daughter.


What did you do today?





3 comments:

Lundagård said...

What a beautiful day!
Som en sagobok.

Hur spännande är det inte då med Fia Lotta Jansson second hand!!! Väntar på den 1:a! :-)

sus said...

Seems like a good day! Du har många järn i elden... ha en fin dag idag också!

Sofie said...

Tack A och S!