.

.

.

Thursday, October 28, 2010


This one, a (fake) silver tray, I found at the thrift store. It was cheap and I wanted it, but could not come up with a good place to keep it in our house. And with the renovation and all I thought I should not bring home any more stuff, we're crowded as it is. So my sister bought it instead. The funny part of the story is that since she is living in Norway for the time being she stores the tray in our house until she moves back to Vaasa. She instantly found a place to store and display the tray in our livingroom.



I really like the looks of the vintage tray. (I am not sure I like my own idea of putting "fridge poetry", magnetic words on the tray, but there the words are right now.)




All the best for the weekend!



3 comments:

Sandra Neuman said...

Hej Soffa!! Din kreativitet inspirerar mig, så jag har gett dig en blogaward på min blogg! :) Tack för att du bloggar!

Anonymous said...

vet du möjligtvis varifrån de svarta kylskåpsmagneterna är köpta?

Sofie said...

hejsan!
ursäkts sent svar!
de svarta magneterna köpte jag i Kokkola för många år sen. det var i en present- och inredningsaffär som inte finns mer, tror jag. vet inte vad butiken hette och e inte ens säker på att jag kommer ihåg var den låg... kan ha varit på storgatan, om det är den som nu är helt gågata.
har inte sett dem på andra ställen, tyvärr.
allt gott,
s