.

.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

saturday at home
















Wee M got stung by wasp today. Poor little one. She did not react severely, but she got a really fat lip, 'cause she was stung right beside her nose. I have not been stung myself and I was a bit afraid what could happen to a child her age, being only 11 months. But all's well. (I did call the hospital to check if I should take action, but received calming words. Fortunately wee M isn't allergic.)

Good plain food today. My brother J and his girlfriend J spent the day at our home: very good company. Both children napped at the same time. Lovely sunny weather.

How have you been today?

All the best for Sunday!


1 comment:

AnnaA said...

Scary when that happens. And it hurts! Hope she's all better!