.

.

.

Friday, August 20, 2010

me likes p.s. - I made this

























I am very much in love with Erika Domesek "a distinguished DIY design and style expert, living and creating in New York City" and her site p.s. - I made this. I like the way she is moodboarding herself a new project and then displays the tutorial in a oh, so neat way! Lots of inspiration! I really fancy making the project pictured above.


Hope you all have an inspiring and creative Friday.

This coming weekend is my last as home mom, on Monday I am off to work again! I am really looking forward to working again, part time for starters. At the same time I am sad that this time of my life has come to an end. It has truly been a blessing to be able to stay home with my children. But I am ready for the new phase our family will enter as of Monday. Work and day care!

All the best!



No comments: