.

.

.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

oh happiness

Latest thrift finds.


80 cents for this one!


Looks a bit granny'ish, but it looks great on me! :) 



Another pair of retro trousers for wee M. They are a few sizes too big, but they might just be right for summer!


A weird piece of garment, probably a refashion of an old dress. I really don´t know what to do with it, but it had a wonderful shade of blue and cost only 1 eurodollar so I took it home.





I love thin knitted sweaters with irregular shape.



This cardigan takes me back to "högstadiet", secondary school, with nice memories. Just had to pick it with me!


Detailed and fine buttons.


This is a short-sleeved shirt-jacket type of thing with shoulder pads.



This was my favourite find, it is a wonderful blouse. It was hard to photograph it and give justice to the beautiful pattern and shape. Here are a few tries.





It's all wrinkled but I was too eager to take photos of the beauty. It is like a dream!


Have you had any nice finds lately?



1 comment:

Tallback said...

wow, älskar verkligen den blommiga kavajen. jag är så inne på allt blommigt i vår. gör mig glad:)