.

.

.

Monday, March 15, 2010

twenty frames to fill




This is where my embroidered elephant on cake paper ended up, behind glass in a frame. I have over 20 frames to fill and this project is taking me a longer time to finish than I had planned, but I am proceeding well and I like what will become the result!





I have four smaller frames and I intend having every family member's name's first letter displayed in their own frame. Beautiful origami paper will decorate the back wall.



A (deliberately) blurry picture of how the frames will be organized on one part of the wall. I will have two canvas boards joining the frames, one black fabric with white numbers and one fabric that looks like an old news paper. Both fabrics thrifted. I am still working on what pictures to frame. I want family pictures and nice patterned fabric or wallpaper in calm colours.

I wish you all a good start to the new week!


No comments: