.

.

.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas gift for my sister



Last Christmas I got an engraving machine from my husband. This Christmas I started using it. Or to be correct before Christmas making presents.

This was a gift for my sister. Pretty and a bit ugly at the same time as she described the look of the gift; an aluminum plate in a frame with an old gold and green wallpaper as a background. On the plate I had engraved jäklar anamma (something like guts or go in English), because I think she's got just that! Her brother in law (my husband that is) came up with the phrase.

(my sister photographed by herself)

Here you can follow my sister's adventure as a nurse at the emergency room in Ålesund, Norway, where she has been staying for the last six months and will be staying for some more months.



No comments: