.

.

.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

trousers for the wee one


front and back. a patchwork of thrifted fabrics.

he looks a bit like Emil i Lönneberga according to my husband. the trousers are refashioned from a favorite tunic of mine in indian cotton.

the whole family is off for one week to KU's Family Camp in Pieksämäki. I will conduct the POP Choir and have workshops together with good friend piano player R. My husband will be leading the Rock Band workshops with our Estonian bass playing friend. Our son E will be running around getting to know lots of new young ones, eat stones, charm the big ones and hopefully enjoy his stay on his first camp.

I have posts scheduled to be published so there will be reading while I am gone:)

All the best for the week to you!


1 comment:

Susann said...

Ha så kul på lägret!