.

.

.

Monday, January 14, 2008

So it has finally hit me; the urge to knit baby clothes! I finally finnished a mohair lace scarf for my mother (yes, it was supposed to be a Christmas gift...), so now I can focus on knitting baby stuff.

On the picture I'm knitting a blanket, startng from one corner and expanding, till I get length I wish for from corner to corner, and then I'll start decreasing. Easy and fun knitting. A bit boring if you don't like knitting simply straight, but a nice complement to another more complex project.

The picture is taken in the middle of the night, we just arrived from Helsinki, from the christening of our second godson. It was a good weekend in the company of good friends and an adorable baby boy! Now we are godparents to two lovely boys!

All the best for the coming week!
S

No comments: