.

.

.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DIY-network

I had to mention this website: Threadbanger. Corinne and Rob does DIY TV on DIY clothing, crafts and art, punk rock style!



Right now I am working on remaking and refashioning two felted sweaters into a new more fancy one. But it won't be finished in a while, cause music is taking over my life. Booking the tour with Ola, planning the concert with Blessed Mess as well as my solo shows is no one hour a day job. But I like it!

In my calender this week:
25.4 (tonight) at 19.30 Blessed Mess in concert (Skolhusgatan 28, Stora församlingssalen) Vaasa
26.4 at 18.00 Ola Sahlén and Sofie Björkgren-Näse at Café 18, Aurelia Aurakatu 18, Turku
28.4 at 14.00 Acoustic Afternoon Concert at Loftet (Sofie Björkgren-Näse, Linda Rönnholm, Henna Hellman and Petter Näse), Vaasa

Hope to see you:)
S

1 comment:

malakta maja said...

nice!
Tack för senast och lycka till med alla framträdanden! Hoppas du fick mitt mejl om majkalaset, visste inte om jag hade rätt adress...