.

.

.

Monday, March 26, 2007

On my list of things I would like to make...

(picture from Liesl's blog)

For a long time I've been wanting to make a rug out or rags. I've got loads of fabric piled in my closet and I want to do something useful of the pieces. Since we are living in an older house the floors tend to get cold in winter and this would be a great reason for making a rug out of my fabrics. I found some inspiring pictures at Liesl Made and a good tutorial at This Vintage Chica.

If you have got a lot of old t-shirts you kan make the rug out of them. Inspiration by Ruby Glen. All in the good name of recycling!

I'll let you know if I ever get started on my rug:)!

Here are two pictures for today. Red round things found when we were invited to dinner to our friends house. Have a nice day!
S

3 comments:

Linnestinalund said...

Ja men en sådan matta skulle vara såå kul att göra!
Härliga bilder precis som skålarna utan mat i en tidigare blogg.

Linnestinalund said...

En sådan matta skuklle vara såå kul att göra!
Härliga bilder!

Linnestinalund said...

Ja just ja, nu först läste jag "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval."
Så nu skall jag inte upprepa mig igen!