.

.

.

Friday, January 14, 2011

i have a dream


and I will make it a reality! Over the years I have collected treasures when visiting thrift shops, second hand stores and antique boutiques; clothes with history. I've kept them in my wardrobe and called it my museum. I have saved the garments for the day I would wear them, but now it is time to let them go.

I love finding well made clothes, made using top quality fabrics with lovely colours and patterns.

I've thought about this for a long time, starting a second hand blog shop, a "bloppis" as it's called in Swedish. I got really excited when a friend of mine, Karin of Lopptorget, made her dream a reality and started a webshop called Lopptorget. She encouraged me to fulfill my dream, so here we go:


Will open February 1st 2011. 


Be sure to check back for more information and sneak peeks!



Photo notes: four beautiful and talented friends helped me with the visuals. We had a great Sunday afternoon! Thank you!




1 comment:

plapi said...

Hej! Jag tycker att det super häftigt att du gör detta, wow! Förresten, jag var på loppis idag och tänkte alltid när jag såg gamla kläder..."Skulle S tycka om det här? Skulle hon kunna sälja den?" =)Vi syns!